We’re at the starting line! In a few days, the doors will open for the #FujitsuForum 2016 in Munich. The recurring theme and thread of the Fujitsu Forum is Human Centric Innovation – Driving Digital Transformation. Digital transformation is the adoption of connected information technologies – such as cloud, mobile and IoT – into the heart of an organization, to change and directly improve the way IT creates value. How can this be achieved? We will show you in Munich! We cannot wait for the event to start.
Whether you are personally on site at the International Congress Center (ICM) in Munich or want to follow the event online – here are all the necessary tools. Have a look at our social media channels and you will not miss any highlight from #FujitsuForum Munich 2016.
#FujitsuForum @ Social Media
- Follow @Fujitsu_Global and receive the latest news and insights directly from the Fujitsu team on site
- Share your impressions live from the event with your own tweets and pictures – include the official hashtag #FujitsuForum and you will become part of the discussion and featured on the Twitter wall.
- Like Fujitsu Forum on Facebook and receive all reports and insights from the event.
- Fujitsu Blog – for articles with insights, new products, exciting keynote speeches and more
- Periscope – for live videos directly from Munich
- Slideshare – for Slides from Breakout Sessions and Keynotes
- YouTube – for Videos from Keynotes, Breakout Sessions and more
Blogger or Press?
Please register for the official Media Program here.
You have already registered for #FujitsuForum and will join us in Munich?
Then have a look at these items below.
Plan your visit with the Agenda Builder:
- With this tool you can build your personal agenda for the event.
The mobile event planner for your pocket:
Arrival and event venue:
- Further information about the location ICM Munich, accommodations near the ICM and about the arrival can be found on our website.
- Our Twitter wall at the event will help you to discover other interesting and influential attendees. Simply add the hashtag #FujitsuForum to your tweet and it will also appear on the wall.
Digital Area on first floor
- Visit the Digital Area on the first floor to meet other peers, stop by the Twitter, Intel and LinkedIn booths, and take advantage of some great social media photo sharing opportunities!
And after the Event
Check out what you missed as you can’t be everywhere at once during the #FujitsuForum.
- Use the Twitter search
- Visit our YouTube channel for recorded breakout sessions
- Check out our periscope page
- Download the slides from breakout sessions on our Slideshare channel
- Tweet your biggest take-aways (with #FujitsuForum)
- Stay tuned on @Fujitsu_Global and Facebook
And now: Happy sharing!