In just a few weeks, on November 7 and 8, over 10,000 IT professionals, business leaders and media representatives from around the world will gather in the ICM Munich to explore the future of digital technology at Fujitsu Forum 2018 – Europe´s biggest IT-vendor event.
Don´t miss the chance to meet experts from Fujitsu and its partners and customers and discuss new ways of co-creation for success. Learn how innovative digital technology boosts the efficiency and effectiveness of businesses with a human-centric approach focused on co-creation and mutual success.
What you can expect
Fujitsu Forum 2018 will include an extensive program of thought-leadership keynotes, 44 interactive Breakout Sessions and more than 100 Expert Talks. The demonstration area will be a focal point throughout the event, enabling visitors to experience the outcomes of digital co-creation at first hand.
In addition, the Fujitsu Forum offers unparalleled networking opportunities with peers from around the world.
Fujitsu’s top executives will be joined on stage by customers, partners and business experts for a series of inspiring keynotes on co-creation for success and key technology trends, including connected services and blockchain technology and its wider application.
A highlight on the second day of the event will be the keynote given by Rachel Botsman, Oxford University, Said Business School, who will explore the fascinating and rapidly evolving relationship between digital technology and trust.
44 Breakout Sessions will be presented at the Fujitsu Forum – 26 sessions on November 7th, and 18 on November 8th. Each day the first Breakout Sessions will begin at 9.00 h. Up to six sessions will take place simultaneously in various ICM lecture halls.
The Breakout Sessions cover a wide range of topics of direct relevance to daily IT operations and issues of importance to customers and partners. Speakers include Fujitsu executives and specialists, along with leading representatives of our technology partners and customers. The topics of the Breakout Sessions include:
- Co-creation for Success – presenting examples of collaboration that drives successful digital transformation
- Hyper connected Business with IoT – explaining how business can become more agile, adaptable, and efficient through IoT
- Artificial Intelligence – uncovering how secrets of data can be unraveled to improve and transform business
- Cyber Security – sharing how intelligent security products, services and solutions protect organizations
- Digital Workplace – discussing how digital innovation change the way we work
- Hybrid IT and Cloud Services – experiencing multi-cloud co-creation, transformation, and service orchestration
- Data Center Systems – introducing Fujitsu and partner data center technologies for growth, speed, and efficiency
- Industries – looking at sector specific challenges and solutions for retail, manufacturing, automotive, financial services, transport, public and others
The Expert Talks at the Fujitsu Forum 2018 are one-to-few discussions about specific ICT topics which are of particular interest to the audience. They focus on technical and specialist know-how transfer in one hour tailor-made sessions and are ideal for those who want to exchange information and discuss specific issues in detail.
Get an exclusive deep dive into highly relevant topics or participate in one of the dedicated Expert Talk sessions by our partners.
Over 100 Expert Talks will cover:
- Vertical topics across all industries and for companies of all sizes with a special focus on Retail, Manufacturing, Automotive, Financial Services, Public Sector, Service Providers and Transportation
- Horizontal topics including Digital Workplace, Data Center Systems and Hybrid IT just like AI and IoT, Industry 4.0, Blockchain and more of the latest and greatest trends
Expert Talks need to be arranged in advance of the Fujitsu Forum and cannot be booked on site.
Demonstration Center – Fujitsu City
Human-centric innovation and co-creation for success will be at the heart of the extensive exhibition of the Fujitsu Forum 2018. Visitors will experience firsthand the latest technologies, solutions and services from the leader in co-creation and innovation.
The exhibition, covering 3,500 square meters with more than 250 exhibits, resembles a modern city landscape with retail stores, factory, bank, data center, hospital, town hall, university, train station and more, where horizontal and vertical solutions and services will be presented in the context of their real-life application.
The Fujitsu City will be located in Hall B0 on the ground floor of the ICM. It will be open on both days from 9.00 h until 18.00 h. Visitors can also sign up for guided tours of the exhibition area.