Vice President | Head of Data Center EMEIA Product Business
Uwe Neumeier leads Fujitsu’s Data Center Infrastructure and solution business within the Product Business organisation for the Europe, Middle East, India and Africa region (EMEIA).
His responsibilities encompass Go-to-Market, Sales Engagement, Business Development & Product Management for Fujitsu’s -
- x86, business & mission critical business lines under the PRIMERGY, PRIMEQUEST and M10 brands as well as
- Storage business line, comprising of the ETERNUS brands as well as all 3rd party offerings
- PRIMEFLEX integrated systems business.
- SAP based infrastructure solution business with pre-and post-sales
- HPC solution business from mid- sized converged systems to corporate customer deployments
In his role, Uwe also contributes to the further development of Fujitsu’s entire line-up of infrastructure offerings, including portfolio services, architecture development, commercial management and service delivery of IT solutions.
Uwe is based in Hamburg, Germany and leads Fujitsu’s relationships with key technology partners including Intel, VMware, Microsoft, SAP, NetApp, Veritas, Commvault, Brocade, Quantum and Oracle.
Previously, Uwe managed Fujitsu’s Global Server Business including our X86, Unix and Mainframe Portfolio.
Uwe joined Fujitsu in July 2011 from the distributor Also/Actebis Peacock, where he was Managing Director & Chief Operating Officer for Germany and Austria.
Until 2009, Uwe held various management positions at Hewlett-Packard, including country manager & director for HP’s networking business in Germany.
He graduated in Germany, England, holds Bachelor, and Master’s degrees in European and International Business.
Outside of work, Uwe’s interests include his family, martial arts and military strategy.