As Fujitsu Forum gets closer I wanted to let you know what I am looking forward to and describe some of the great things that you, our customers, partners, press and analysts, can experience at Fujitsu’s annual event.
From talking to our customers, in all sectors, and from our research it is clear that digital transformation can’t be achieved in isolation, and this is what makes this year’s Fujitsu Forum so special. It is literally centred on co-creation being the approach to successful digital transformation and the Fujitsu team will be bringing co-creation to life across the event.
One of my favourite aspects of Fujitsu Forum is the Demonstration Center. This is where we can bring to you, in one room, the depth and strength of Fujitsu’s expertise. This year I’ll particularly be focusing on the Enabling Digital Zone where you’ll be able to meet many of Fujitsu’s experts who will show how we can help you to Master Digital Transformation through addressing four key areas:
- Mastering Business Innovation – take our Mastering Digital Transformation Virtual Reality Challenge to see how to unlock opportunities for ongoing competitive advantage, establish new business models to target new markets, and launch new products and services
- Mastering Customer Experience – understand how to attract, engage and delight customers through our SMART Data and Analytics, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and CaseM (case management) demonstrations
- Mastering Enterprise Productivity – experience how Fujitsu can help you to empower employees to work in new ways and become more productive, through flexible organisational models and automated processes, enabled by adaptive technology. Key demonstrations include ServiceNow, Oracle HCM, Application Transformation, SAP, RPA and much more
- Mastering Wellbeing and Compliance – this interactive demo experience will help you understand how ensuring the wellbeing of your customers, employees and partners, using Fujitsu’s Enterprise Wearables, is crucial to your business
I’d also recommend the Co-creation Zone which is at the core of the Demonstration Center. Here you can see a Hackathon in action where three teams consisting of our partners and Fujitsu’s technical and business experts will be trying to expand the business impact of one of Fujitsu’s unique Artificial Intelligence offerings, FAIR AI.
If you really want to get to grips with a specific topic I’d recommend the Breakout Sessions. Fujitsu’s experts share the latest insight on the hottest topics in the market place in these sessions and you get the chance to ask them on the spot questions. Here are some of the sessions I’d recommend you attend:
- 10:00 Mastering business innovation: co-creation takes off at Heathrow
- 12:00 Mastering customer experience – a new model to make your business thrive
- 09:00 Improve business performance by 21% by mastering enterprise productivity
- 11:00 People first: delivering worker safety by mastering wellbeing and compliance
If you really want to get into the detail of your specific business issue then the 1-2-1 Expert Talks are the best opportunity for you to engage our experts on your interest area and this year we also have Co-creation sessions where you can see our methodology come to life to address your needs.
That’s my whistle stop tour of Forum, if you haven’t registered please ensure you do before heading over to the event here.