We look forward to your comments. Please note the following basic rules:
Blog comments are aimed at enabling sensible discussions. This is why the editing team adds the blog comments; the editing team reserves the right to delete articles which do not help the discussion or prevent their publication from the outset. Please not that there is no automatic right to publication.
The e-mail address is not published and only saved in conjunction with the comment. If you have questions about the way your personal data is handled, please go for more information with respect to our data protection policy to : http://www.fujitsu.com/fts/resources/navigation/privacy.html.
This blog is a web diary for Fujitsu staff to encourage discussion. However, if you have any questions, complaints or suggested improvements about our products or services or would like to use one of our services, please contact the persons named on this page:
– Blog Team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Treat other users as you too would like to be treated.
- Always remember that people are involved and not “virtual characters”. Arguments are ok but never carry out personal attacks on anyone.
- Insults, sexual connotations, sexist or racist comments are prohibited.
- Everyone has the right to his/her opinion. Never attempt to force your opinion on to others.
The following will result in your comment being deleted respectively your IP address will be disabled for further comments:
- Misuse of the blog for advertising web pages or other services
- Automatic insertion of comments
- Commercial or private selling of goods or services
- Racist and hatred propaganda
- Inciting violence against persons, institutions or companies
- Insults or disparaging attacks on persons whatever the form
- Violating the rights of third parties, especially copyrights
- Invitations to take part in demonstrations and meetings whatever the political direction
- Comments which are not in English
- Comments which do not refer to the topic concerned
These rules also apply for the user names.
Violations against these guidelines are not tolerated. We reserve the right to delete, edit, move or close such items as well as to restrict publication.
Each user is for responsible for his/her published articles.
Liability exemption clause
The comments to our articles mirror solely the opinion of the individual reader. Fujitsu takes no responsibility whatsoever for the correctness and completeness of the contents.