This year, Fujitsu will once again play a large role at the upcoming Oracle OpenWorld 2017, which will take place from October 1st to 5th in San Francisco, CA. We would love to see you at our booth (#3107), so please stop by to see Fujitsu enterprise’s latest technologies and learn how it can be used to maximize your IT investments and help push your business to greater heights.
Let’s take a closer look at what will be featured in the Fujitsu booth this year.
- Business Innovation: Here we’ll see several Fujitsu products, technologies, and services that will help move your business into the next era of innovation. Exhibits will include:
- Human Centric AI Zinrai, Fujitsu’s approach to artificial intelligence to help accelerate customers’ business innovation.
- Fujitsu Sai Anomaly Detection Engine, detects anomalies in operations for real-time failure prediction.
- Quantum Inspired AL Cloud Service – the combination of Fujitsu’s digital annealed hardware and 1QBit’s software will enable advances in machine learning and large-scale optimization problems.
- The booth will also include a robot that uses Fujitsu Zinrai AI to learn and analyze human emotions. The resulting analysis allows it to generate suggestions tailored to specific interests.
- Digital Platforms: Here we’ll see cutting edge enterprise infrastructure and learn about how it can be implemented while keeping business continuity high while reducing costs. Demonstrations will include:
- The new Fujitsu SPARC M12 system that features the world’s #1 core performance teamed up with world’s #1 database from Oracle.
- The Fujitsu SPARC M12 cut-model will also be on display so you can learn about the innovative Vapor and Liquid Loop Cooling technology and the new high performance SPARC64 XII processor from Fujitsu.
- A new cybersecurity solution for the Digital Factory that combines the Fujitsu SPARC M12 server’s virtually unlimited data processing power and capacity with the Striim platform for real-time analysis, forecasting, and decision making to increase the productivity of security analysts.
- Enterprise Productivity: This part of the booth is all about driving business efficiency and effectiveness. Customers will learn how to optimize systems and infrastructure in order to thrive in today’s highly competitive business environment. Topics here will include: Cloud MSP (IaaS – Oracle Cloud Machine, K5, DBaaS), AMS automation, Oracle Cloud ERP & EPM.
- Enterprise Applications: In this area, we’ll tell you how digitizing and switching to Oracle cloud applications can help you deliver better customer and employee experiences. In addition, you’ll be able to improve your business efficiency, enhance your decision making process, and gain a competitive advantage. Topics here will include: ERP transformation, SaaS, and Oracle Cloud.
- Fujitsu Booth Theater: At this booth, you’ll learn how digital co-creation brings digital transformation to life and the potential of earning a free gift.
During your time at the forum, please take time to attend the executive solution session titled “Where are we heading…with AI” featuring Fujitsu Technology Business of America, Inc. Executive VP Goro Watanabe on Monday October 2nd. This session is always very popular and runs for 45 minutes from 11:00 to 11:45 at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in Moscone Center.
The thread that runs through all of the Fujitsu products and technology innovations at this year’s show is mastering the various parts of your organization’s technology. Whether the topic is turning your business into a digital organization, driving innovation in your IT infrastructure, or mastering your operations, Fujitsu has a compelling message and solutions to your greatest challenges.
Please stop by our booth #3107 to learn more. Our official hashtag is #FJOOW17. Be sure to include the hashtag in your social posts!